Changing facial structure? (photos)

As you can see, I have a fairly weak chin and jaw. I would like to acquire a more masculine facial profile; thereby defining & widening my jawline and reducing the accentuated roundness of my chin and cheeks. I have a very narrow dental arch. I am quite content with my nose shape, provided I can balance the proportions of the lower sphere of my face. I was not sure if I needed a chin or jaw implant. Is it possible to change ones facial structure from oval/round to square? Appreciative of any help

Changing facial structure?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures, over the past 30 years using dermal fillers or facial implants (cheek, chin).  Based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin is weak as are the mandibular angles and there is some excess facial fat in front of the cheeks.  This combines to create an elongated oval shaped face.  
A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick and highly effective.

The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.
  • Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.
Hope this helps.