Bulbous nose reduction+tip plasty 6 weeks ago, indentation visible on the bridge where the tip begins. Will it go away? (Photos)

Nothing was done to my bridge. Splint was removed 5 weeks ago &my doctor had pointed out the indentation which was hardly visible, due to the swelling of the tip and explained with time and massage the tip will smoothen out& the indentation will disappear. @ 6 weeks today. The indentation on my bridge where the tip begins seems to be more visible and I am not convinced it will go away. Can any doctor confirm this or advise what is the best option for me to do as of now as I'm very upset

6 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-