Why are my breast still saggy after lift and implant? (Photo)

I had a breast lift with implants 480cc under the muscle and I am unhappy with how they are sitting, any reason why they are still saggy, I am 3 months post opp.

Augmentation Mastopexy Has High Revision Rates

Hi L3ucy

It appears that you have a reasonable result (without seeing the pre-ops), but it has not met your expectations. Even if expert hands, placing an implant at the same time as doing a lift results in revision rates of 1 in 3 to 1 in 4 patients.

Depending on how/where your implants are sitting on your chest wall, it might be possible to improve your result by further reducing the volume in the lower pole of your breast. Most surgeons will want you to wait 3-6 months so that everything softens and settles before they re-operate.

Have a chat with your Specialist Plastic Surgeon and voice your concerns.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe