Breast pain

Hi i have had breast implants now for 2 years and it's been great. Although the past couple days I'm experimenting like this mild pain I'm pretty sure it's a tight/sharp feeling on my right side mainly in the mid bottom of my boob, it comes and goes Mainly comes when I'm laying down. breast feel exactly the same so not sure what it may be. I do get a swollen pain when I'm getting my periods although I have finished my period a week ago and this pain is different.Not sure if It may be a cyst

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz