Surgery today, I still have a gap between my breasts, will it go away and be more full from the top? (photos)

I just done my surgery today and I'm depressed already. I can not judge from day 1 But I've already had this done a year ago. I weight 77 kilos Last year I did 420cc moderate profile, This time 610cc extra hight profile, I use to had 1 hand gap between my breast it was a disaster, today it's 2 and a half finger.Really depressed as it's the second time. I can't go for surgery every year.Am I a hard case that can't be treated ? Will this gap reduce and be more full from the top with a bra ?

Concerns after revisionary breast augmentation surgery…

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast  surgery. Your plastic surgeon will always be your best resource when it comes to accurate assessment and/or advice.

Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting (and patients are happier with the appearance of the cleavage area). 

There is definitely a physiologic and "psychological" (body image)  adaptation process that occurs, at differing rates for every patient, for patients who undergo any type of aesthetic surgery, including breast  augmentation surgery.  I routinely ask my patients to wait at least 3-6 months before evaluating the end results of the breast augmentation surgery. It  is also worth noting that, that some patients will experience significant emotional "ups and downs" around the time of surgery.

At this point, I would suggest: rest, recovery, and (although easier said than done) patience.