Do you think my body shape / body fat is suitable for BA? Will I achieve a good result? (photos)

Any suggestions on how big to go? Currently 14AA-A. Would love to see before and after of people similar to me

Am I suitable for a BA?

i think you are good candidate for a breast augmentation and i would expect to achieve a result that you would be happy with.

Having said that, the size is really up to you, and the key is to tailor the procedure to achieve the cup size you desire, while restoring balance between your top half and bottom half.

The volume needed to achieve that, i would suggest can be assessed by you using a sizing system pre operatively at the time of consultation, and this will help you have clearer idea of what may suit your needs

All he best

Jeremy Hunt 

Breast Augmentation

Hi Fromaatod

You should expect to get a great result from a breast augmentation. I think you would do best with a teardrop shaped implant, as your native breast tissue does not have much shape. Pre operative sizing and simulation with a Vectra will help you understand what you can and cannot achieve.

Good Luck

Dr Gavin Sandercoe

Will Breast Augmentation Improve My Appearance?

Clearly there will be a significant improvement after a breast augmentation for most with your shape when performed by a board certified plastic surgeon. Women who are unhappy with their breast shape or size, want to improve body image, or want to look better in clothes and/or their bathing suit, breast augmentation can be a wonderful solution. A positive impression of one's body image is important to many women, and breast augmentation may aid in offering a more proportional breast size and shape as well as in improving self-confidence.
 Breast augmentation plastic surgery is performed to enhance a woman's breast size and shape due to lack of development, congenital abnormalities, changes or asymmetries following aging, weight loss, and/or pregnancy. In addition, there may be other reasons for wanting breast implants.. For example, some women have a nice breast shape or size, but simply want to be larger. 

Suitable for Breast Augmentation

Hi there 
A breast augmentation will bring your upper body more into proportion with your lower body dimensions so I think you would be an excellent candidate .

Implant selection is based on your breast dimensions which are measured carefully during the consultation . Combining this information with your current breast size , your general body habitus and the size you would like to go to lets us select the right implant shape and dimensions .

Sizing these days can be done very accurately preoperatively with use of a sizer kit and the Vectra 3D imaging system . These tools can combine to give you a very accurate idea of what you will look like AFTER surgery .

Terrence Scamp, MBBS, FRACS
Gold Coast Plastic Surgeon

About Breast Augmentation & Who is a Candidate

It's difficult to suggest without r conducting a one-on-one consultation. Nevertheless, a variety of factors may indicate that you are a good #candidate for #BreastAugmentation.
Some of these feelings and/or conditions include:
Concerns and self esteem issues related to breast size.
Loss of volume and firmness after pregnancy or weight loss.
Clothing does not fit well.
Asymmetry in breast shape and size.
Problems with the shape of your rib cage; sunken or overprojecting.
Prospective patients should know that the final texture, shape, and appearance are not exactly the same as natural breasts. Many patients in fact prefer the firmness and slightly different contours than natural breasts. However, these differences may be more noticeable in some patients than others. The intended result of the procedure is to enhance the size and shape of the breasts to achieve the body image desired by the patient.

The factors which contribute to the outcome of Breast Augmentation are #size, #shape, and #profile. Your Plastic Surgeon will measure you to determine the best shape, size and placement of the #implants to be used. Lastly, another important element to a satisfying result of your #augmentation is realistic #expectations.

Your procedure should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Breast Augmentation Options

Thank you for your question and photo. You may be an excellent candidate for BA surgery. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss what your aesthetic goals are. They will examine you and take measurements, then recommend appropriate size options for you. My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers in the office with a form-fitting T-Shirt in the office in order to get an idea of how they will look.

All the best

Do you think my body shape / body fat is suitable for BA? Will I achieve a good result?

• Thank you for the question. Yes, I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery, assuming you choose your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well. Specifically, I think that a breast enhancement will help with your upper/lower body "proportion" balance.
  • Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.
  • Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
  • 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
  • 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
  • In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “very natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
  • Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
  • 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
  • I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with. 

Am I a good candidate for implant or fat grafting breast ?

Hi there,
Surely you are a good candidate for either of your choices.If your desired results are close to a B cup then either method can be used in stages if needed to give you a larger breast.
If you are looking for before and after results you need to write us a mail that is available on my website given at the end of my reply.
Wishing you good luck