Can I get big lips like the ones displayed? (photos)

I have seen a lot of different reviews and results from different women who started out with thin lips, and then after juverderm or surgery, have managed to get their lips a lot bigger. I have also seen other thin lipped women go through the same treatments with very minimal difference. My question is, could I get bigger lips like the ones pictured through surgery, juverderm, or the two combined. I hate my lips. They are so small. I don't want duck lips, but I do want a drastic change.

HA fillers can plump lips well

It is possible to significantly plump thin lips with hyaluronic acid gel fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane. It is very important to visit a skilled, board-certified dermatologist who has experience performing lip augmentations in order to avoid duck lips and get the results you want. Good luck!

Baltimore Dermatologic Surgeon

Significant Lip Augmentation

From your photos, it appears that your upper lip needs more volume than your lower lip. For signficant volume increase, I tend to use Restylane, as the slightly enhanced stiffness holds the shape a little better. Focusing on the central upper lip and blending into the sides of the lip for both shape and volume, as well as philtral collumn injections would help with the upper lip. The lower should be balanced off the size result of the upper. In cases with thin lips, more than 1 syringe is often necessary, but it is best to do that 1-2 weeks apart.

Richard W. Westreich, MD
Manhattan Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience with lip injections.  Fillers such as Juvederm can produce beautiful full lips and I would definitely start with Juvederm.  Best, Dr. Green