Big bulge please help - 2 months post-op. (photos)

The surgery was on 11 of jan first 2 weeks I was swollen but not bulge .Now 8 weeks I have round bulge and there is more skin my PS said will remove more skin but nothing for the bulge he said suck in the stomach that's how everyone suck in the stomach it have all the bulge I had but without the skin. It is bug pooch on my pants like a Man I am.not swollen just a internal abdominal walls pulling me down I am going crazy more for the bulge why do I have to suck in the stomach after paying all that money.

Big bulge please help - 2 months post-op.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

the bulge means that the aponuerosis and muscles are not sufficiently tight and toned to hold your internal organs,there is a laxity of the supporting structures,it can possibly be improved,you need to be examined clinically to rule out hernias or divarication or give away of sutures,please contact your PS

Bulge after TT

It appears that your surgery incisions are done well and that you are not bulging before. You may well have a fluid collection or the muscle sutures may have given way. Check with your doctor first always.

Robert V. Mandraccia, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and series of photographs and I am sorry that your results have not been what you anticipated.  It is difficult without an in-person examination to determine what may be taking place.  This could be residual swelling from surgery which will spontaneously resolve but it appears more consistent with muscle laxity.  Did you have a muscle repair done at the time of your tummy tuck?  I would voice your concerns to your surgeon, they can offer you the best recommendations.  If you have lost confidence in them, seek out a second opinion.  Best wishes.