How can I beautify my profile? (photos)

I have around 2mL of voluma in each cheek and a little remaining restylane in my lips. However my profile remains quite unflattering. Can I achieve a more attractive profile with fillers? What procedures would you suggest? Thank you!

Procedures to enhance your profile

You may need to have volume placed more in lateral cheeks to help lift more, you also could put either Restylane or Juvederm in your chin to enhance and create better proportions. You may also want to consider either cool mini or kybella injections to reduce some of the fat under your chin to create a more defined jaw line. Another consideration would be ultherapy, but this is not a permanent solution as coolsculpting and kybella are both permanent fat reducers.

Delray Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma vs cheek implants

It's difficult to tell based on your limited picture. However, you may consider more filler higher in the cheek bone. You may need some under your eyes to improve the slight hollowing under your eyes. You may also want to speak to your surgeon about cheek implants to give a more permanent fuller look. They come in different shapes and sizes.

Kyle S. Choe, MD
Virginia Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Disolving Voluma

I have had some success with IPL laser on Restylane and Juvaderm to soften the area and correct lumpiness, but never on Voluma it may be worth trying it. Good luck.

Shahriar Mabourakh, MD, FACS
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Beautify Your Profile With Voluma

Your profile looks rather flat in the photo you provided. I might suggest adding more Voluma to the cheekbone area to give you definition and lift. Voluma on the chin could create a stronger jawline. Kybella could be used to dissolve the submental fat and get rid of your double chin. Please consult in person with a board-certified dermatologist to find out which procedures will get you the results you want.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Profile Enhancement

Hello! While I have limited ability to assess your entire face/profile from this picture, I do think there are many options involving fillers, to enhance your look and meet your goals!  Two mL of Voluma in each cheek is a good start, but sometimes the placement needs to be chosen differently or in some cases, people just need more based on your anatomy. Most Importantly I would consider adding 1-2mL of Voluma to your chin. Enhancing the chin will improve the overall facial aesthetic. By adding volume to your chin (in a manner that makes it more narrow/ "sharp") it will elongate the face, and it will also take the focus away from fat in the submental area under the chin. Because the chin will be more pronounced, it will give the illusion that the area under the chin is much slimmer. With the fullness in the cheeks, and a longer, more narrow chin, facial proportions will look much more youthful and attractive. My last suggestion would be to use Kybella in the sub-mental/under the chin area. Kybella will dissolve adipose tissue in that particular area allowing for the face and neck to look slimmer, as well as enhancing the chin and making it a more striking feature. Take care!

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician