How much does Asian rhinoplasty by a top surgeon in Australia cost? Also I am 18 so would that be an appropriate age?

I know that a proper quote cannot be given without seeing me in person, but most consultations are around $300 AUD so I would like to have a approx. estimate of the price. I am considering undergoing Asian rhinoplasty which will include;narrowing alar base,augumenting the bridge and tip, whilst also fixing my slightly bulbous tip. I was wondering if asian rhinoplasty would cost more or less then normal rhinoplasty(caucasians). And should i see a surgeon who specialises in asian rhinoplasty?

Asian Rhinoplasty - Cost

The cost of Asian rhinoplasty will vary based on factors such as geography and the experience and skill level of the surgeon.  When it comes to your face, and especially your nose, finding the right surgeon should be of utmost importance.  Never "settle" for a particular surgeon simply due to price.