What is the absolute minimum down time if I was to get Vaser Lipo?

I want to get Vaser Lipo on my upper and lower abdomen, back and flanks, and was wondering if i was to get the procedure done on Saturday, would I be able to return to work on the Monday? I work in an office so will be sitting down all day, very minimal physical activity.. Thanks!

Downtime after vaser liposuction

If you are having 4 areas of vaser liposuction then I would say you would need 4-7 days off work. Everyone's pain threshold is different but I think having the procedure done on a Saturday and returning to work on a Monday is unlikely. I hope this helps. 

Downtime after vaser liposuction

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Vaser liposuction: minimum downtime for vaser lipo?

hello sahraxo  

short period of rest of 12-24 hours is usually recommended immediately after the procedure. Activity is largely dependent upon how you, the patient feels. #downtime #liposuction

hello sahraxo  

Vaser lipo

For vaser lipo, I would recommend minimum 1 week off of work, however the preferred down time is 2 weeks.

Vaser lipo

Yes

Hi!

The downtime with Vaser for what you are asking (working with minimal physical activity) to do is very minimal. Most patients can go back to work the next day if they wanted to.  There will be some drainage for up to 72 hrs post procedure and that would really be your only limitation.  I generally recommend waiting 1 week before exercising but encourage walking atleast 20 mins a day.  

Post op to get the best results I would recommend lymphatic massages, external skin tightening devices!

Calvin Jung, MD
Houston Physician

Yes

Hi!

Calvin Jung, MD
Houston Physician