6 years ago after several hours scrubbing floor my right breast was very firm, but eventually settled. Now it's happened again.

Breast look the same but don't feel the same. I didn't document the last episode I'm thinking it must have settled quickly. This time I've had a few workouts with weights plus 2 separate weeks where I cleaned my sons unit. Being right handed of course have used this arm most. the only other time it happened was also after vigorous and extended work. Feels as though the muscle has objected. My implants are gel and under the muscle. I've had mammograms every 2 years since 1997.

Firmness post exercise

it really does need an examination to assess the issue, but it is possible that a late serum, or fluid collection, can be the issue.  It will lead to some swelling and firmness and can settle at times and in others persist. it really does need medical review to exclude an issue that does need treatment

Firm breast after scrubbing?

Thank you for your question.  No online reviewer can make a diagnosis or treatment recommendation without a complete medical history and examination.  I would recommend starting with a with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what is occurring in your case.  Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. During the consult you and the surgeon should be understanding of the goals and realistic outcomes of your choices. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon