What's the lowest weight I can be to have a BBL, have good results but still look skinny in the other areas? (Photo)

I am usually 121lbs but gained weight after having a baby(151lbs), so my question is that should I keep my weight so I have lot of fat to transfer and then do sports when I'm done recovering or should I do sports now, be the lowest weight I can be so I still look good and have nice legs? Would I lose my buttocks if I do sports afterwards? What's the best solution, I want a butt but don't wanna be too fat...

Ideal weight for a BBL?

Thank you for your question. There is not really an ideal body size ratio for the BBL. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior. Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person.
We advise patients to have a healthy lifestyle with diet and exercise and be as close to their ideal weight as possible prior to Brazilian Butt Lift for best results.