Vaser to fix a liposuction made 10 years ago? (Photos)

I had a liposuction 10 years ago on the coulotte de cheval and love handles areas. I would like to fix the irregularities that are left on my thighs as well as refine the inner thighs and love handles areas. Is vaser the best option to fix irregularities and lumps? Will it help tighten the skin and make those dimples disappear? It's the "normal" vaser, not the HD version but it would be with a doctor who has been using it for 10 years.

VASER liposuction inner thighs love handles revision culotte de cheval

Hi Maybezoe, Thank you for your question regarding revision liposuction of the inner thighs and love handles. I believe VASER liposuction is your best answer.  The VASER not only melts the fat, but heats the skin causing more contraction.  The VASER is also great for liposuction revision.  I believe the VASER is better at melting prior liposuction scar tissue than traditional liposuction.  In regards to the dimples, in addition to the VASER, I would suggest your plastic surgeon cuts these scars with a special liposuction cannula. This instrument looks like a "V" with a blade at the base.  If you have any further questions about VASER liposuction, please contact me.  Sincerely, Dr. Katzen

Lipo Irregularities/Lumps--Thigh Fat--VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I do a significant amount of full leg/body contouring using VASER 4D shaping which will tighten and smooth the skin. Please see an expert in Body Contouring and VASER 4D.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Vaser on outers thighs and flanks

Thank you for your question and photos.

It looks like your fluctuations in weight made contour irregularity more noticeable and there is some cellulite on the thighs as well.

All liposuction techniques can cause irregularities and although Vaser is considered to break fat and remove it in a more even fashion it still sometimes can leave irregularities.

Revision liposuction is associated with higher incidences of seroma (inflammatory fluid collection) due to breaking scar tissue ( dividing scar strands) and it will require more of specialized Vaser probes). Post-operative rehabilitation (lymphatic drainage massage, machine derived therapies and compression) will be paramount.

Some of uneven areas  -doctor might not need to remove fat but rather do what is called 'disrupt and sweep' maneuver- breaking fat and redistributing it by sweeping massage..

Good lack!