Is it possible to get a tummy tuck using my C-Section scar?

Is it possible to get a tummy tuck using my C-Section scar? And how far out to the hip bones does the scar need to be? Is is possible to keep it "inside" the hip bones ( meaning max 5 inches long)?

Photos will help us advice us best

Hi. It will really be advisable to share front and side view of the tummy region to advice better. In most of the cases, these scars can be entirely excised / removed during the tummy tuck procedure, but not always. It will depend on where the scar is exactly located as well as the alignment. Tummy Tuck Client's Testimonial - Plastic Surgery in Chennai and Bangalore