Tip Plasty scar and runny nose. Any suggestions? (photos)

I had a rhinoplasty 2 days ago (Just narrowed my tip). At first I had like a gauze bandage over my scar but it was gone after I woke up from sleep. Do I have to cover the scar with something again or should I leave it like that? If yes, what should I use to cover it? I am scared that the scar will get infected as my nose is constantly runny and wet. Hope you can help me, thank you very much! Best regards

Keep Your Nose Covered for 1 Week

The gauze you lost while sleeping should be replaced in order to protect your incision from all the possible consequences of being left in the open air, including infection. Typically, dressings are removed 1 week after surgery. You can replace it yourself with a piece of sterile gauze or see your plastic surgeon for new dressings. In the meantime, keep the area as clean and dry as possible. Best of luck!

Tucson Facial Plastic Surgeon