Is it possible to reach what I want with a Breast Augmentation? (photos)

attached an example how my breasts nearly look like and how it should look. with which method is that possible and how much? thank you already for professional answers.

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photograph.

You can achieve fuller breasts like the ones in your cosmetic goals picture with a breast augmentation. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and take measurements to recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. Bring your cosmetic goal pictures with you so the surgeon has a better idea of what you are looking for and can help determine the best implants for you. There are 3D simulators that can show you what you would look like with different types of implants and different sizes, this can be helpful when trying to decide what size would achieve your cosmetic goals. At my office, I use high profile Sientra implants to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. 
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery. The proper implant must be selected to fill your skin envelope. Please have an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after photos of what can be achieved with implants. Hope this helps and good luck.

YES!!

From your starting point to the goal photograph, you are an excellent candidate for a breast augmentation. Try to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon in your area for consultation. A modest size implant in the 250 to 300 mL size  should do the trick quite nicely. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Is it possible to reach what I want with a Breast Augmentation?

Thank you for the question and pictures.  I think that your goals/expectations are realistic. Breast augmentation surgery (assuming a well executed procedure with carefully selected breast implant type/size/profile) should achieve an outcome similar to what you post in your question.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. ***Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "C or D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.

Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.

3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with. 

You have excellent breast anatomy and should achieve a very nice result with breast augmentation. Dual plane under muscle, incision under the breast, and smooth round silicone implants are likely best options.

Yes!

You are a great candidate for breast augmentation and I would recommend it without hesitation.  The results your desire are well within the range.

Find a plastic surgeon you trust and go for it!

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question and the photo.

It is difficult to go by photos alone. Depending on your measurements your plastic surgeon will chose a suitable implant size for you. It is always a good idea during your consultation to try different sizes to see what you feel comfortable with and what you like the look and feel of.

Good luck

Chien C. Kat, FRCS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Meeting goals in breast augmentation

The photos look like this could be achieved by meeting with top plastic surgeons who do 100-200 augs per year and really know how to measure you and what implant profile will fit best and give as close to the "look" you want.

Goal result after BBA

Thanks for posting your question.  It might be possible to achieve your desired look, but I would recommend seeing a board-certified PS to determine whether your goals are possible.