Is it good to work out before a lipo?

I will get a lipo in a few months and I was wondering if it's a good idea to work out before the intervention... I know that working out after is good but is it good to do it before AND after? I'm afraid that the muscles will transform into fat later if I stop (I don't plan to but we never know). Thank you!

Is it good to work out before a lipo?

Working out before liposuction is no problem, but more importantly, it is best to avoid large weight fluctuations so you can have a predictable, satisfactory outcome . . .

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Is it good to work out before a lipo?

Working out would be fine prior to liposuction.

Los Angeles, CA....................

No specific advantage to working out before liposuction.

It's always a good idea to remain fit but pre liposuction workouts probably won't influence the performance of the procedure.