I've recently had a facial fat transfer to my eyebrows. I'm concerned that due to stress fat cells get destroyed. Advice?

At the moment i have a lot of stress, most of it psychological. Is it possible that the transplanted fat cells get destroyed because of that (Cortisol). Or can the fat move? Is this fat stress - resistent? I hope you can help me and thank you so much best wishes Elen C.

Once injected, the fat stays where it is placed

I am not aware of any studies that demonstrate reduced fat survival due to systemic/psychological stress. Once injected, the fat stays where it is placed and the volume stabilizes over 2 to 3 months.