Barely Swelling After Rhinoplasty, Normal?

I had a rhinoplasty done Wednesday, and it is now Saturday and I'm barely starting to swell. Is this normal?

Minimal Swelling After Rhinoplasty

Dear Sbencomo,

Every patient is different and yes it is possible that you are of the fortunate ones who had minimal swelling after their surgery.

I recommend that you keep on resting and pursuing the same post-op ambulation.

Please do keep your surgeon in the loop of your progress.

Best of luck to you and congratulations on minimal swelling.

Dr. Sajjadian

Minimal Swelling After Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dear Sbencomo,

Dr. Sajjadian

Rhinoplasty Swelling Time Course

Typically most rhinoplasty patients (actually all facial plastic surgical patients) tend to swell for 48-72 hours at which point it starts to diminish. I would say you are very fortunate indeed  to have so little

Rhinoplasty Swelling Time Course