I have horrible asymmetrical breasts that I'm embarrassed about. What can I do? (Photo)

I have horrible asymmetrical breasts that I'm embarrassed about. What can I do?

Thank you for your question and photo.  You do have significant breast asymmetry.  However this can be corrected With a combination lift and reduction of the larger side and possibly implants on the smaller side.  For more information please read the link below:

Asymmetrical breasts

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation 

Thank you for your question and photo. Asymmetries of the breasts are fairly common. There are certainly surgical options available to help balance their appearance. You may consider a breast lift, one-sided reduction and/or breast Implant placement. I recommend that you meet in person with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area. They will examine and measure you then make recommendations.
All the best

"Horrible" Asymmetric Breasts

Rest assured that many women have asymmetric breasts. It is far more common than you might imagine. Still, it does not lessen the embarrassment you feel, which is why so many women seek the guidance of an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to assist them in gaining a more "balanced" look. This can be achieved with breast augmentation and/or combination augmentation and reduction. Consider a consultation visit so you can learn more.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Hello, you would require a proper assessment to determine your options.  Fortunately there are many ways to improve the shape and symmetry of the breasts such as lifting, reducing, or augmenting one of both breasts.

Thank you for your question and photo. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Breast asymmetry is very common. The best way to approach your situation is to reduce the right breast to match the left. Once healed from surgery you can then decide if you would want an augmentation of both breasts at a later date. It is technically more reasonable to and feasible to reduce the larger breast to match the smaller than to augment the smaller to match the larger at this point. Consult with an experienced  Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your areaBest Wishes,

Asymmetric breasts

There are many women that have breast asymmetry, many are more severe. For the best result, you should start with a reduction to the left breast. What you choose to do after that (augmentation, fat grafting), is totally up to you and your size preference. Best of luck!

Breast asymmetry

Thanks for your inquiry and picture. Breast asymmetry is very common and there are many options.  A combination of lift and implant procedures can be entertained.  Identical symmetry is impossible, but you could get a lot closer.  Please go seek the opinion of a board certified plastic surgeon and good luck.

Breast assymetry

I would consider keeping it safe and simple. The larger one I would reduce to match the left.  Let it all heal. If you want implants then stage it and do it at a later date, (second surgery). This way you will have the best symmetry possible.  Go to a board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Andrew T. Cohen, MD

Do not despair

do not despair. There are several options for you depending upon whether or not you like the size of the larger breast. If the size of the larger breast is adequate or if you would like it smaller a lift reduction would be possible.  If you want more volume in both breasts you can place implants or do fat grafting along with lifting.