T Swollen after 2 month OP facelift. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have large swelling, specific on the cheeks toward the ear, lower part of the cheeks and under the chin that looks like double chin. The swelling is pressing against the ears and I feel that the swelling clogs the ear. I've still take tension around the ears and tension in the forehead and above the head. I performed surgery (endoscopic pan/eye brow lift, face lift with neck, fat injection, eyelids lower ....)

Endoscopic face lifting - swelling after 2 months

Thank you for asking about your endoscopic face lift.
  • You have had a lot of surgery - and are still swollen.
  • The facial swelling is to be expected.
  • But you have a lot of upper neck swelling, more than usual.
  • This may all be swelling or you may have a seroma.
  • Have your surgeon check you to be sure there is no fluid collection that needs to be drained.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Swollen 2 months after endoscopic face lift

Endoscopic face lifts often have prolonged swelling. At 2 months you still have many changes to go through.Follow the recommendations of your plastic surgeon.Complete swelling resolution and scar maturation usually takes 6-12 months. Then you may address any concern. Best wishes.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon