T Swollen after 2 month OP facelift. Any suggestions? (photos)
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 2
Endoscopic face lifting - swelling after 2 months
- You have had a lot of surgery - and are still swollen.
- The facial swelling is to be expected.
- But you have a lot of upper neck swelling, more than usual.
- This may all be swelling or you may have a seroma.
- Have your surgeon check you to be sure there is no fluid collection that needs to be drained.
Swollen 2 months after endoscopic face lift
Endoscopic face lifts often have prolonged swelling. At 2 months you still have many changes to go through.Follow the recommendations of your plastic surgeon.Complete swelling resolution and scar maturation usually takes 6-12 months. Then you may address any concern. Best wishes.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.