Can my stress induced eating disorder cause my breast fat transfer to swell and be painful?

I got a fat transfer done in Turkey as well as 7 liters removed from my waist and back. 1 liter was put in each breast. I am in considerable pain and have trouble to stand due to compression garments on my breasts. The last 4 days post op I have probably only consumed 500 calories each day. I have no appetite. Is it my failure to eat that is causing my breasts to ache, or is it the excessive amount of fat inserted? (My jeans have stopped fitting post surgery.)

Your pain and swelling is from surgery. A liter inserted into each breast is a large amount and can be quite painful. I would suggest contacting your surgeon and discussing your pain.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon