Can my stress induced eating disorder cause my breast fat transfer to swell and be painful?

I got a fat transfer done in Turkey as well as 7 liters removed from my waist and back. 1 liter was put in each breast. I am in considerable pain and have trouble to stand due to compression garments on my breasts. The last 4 days post op I have probably only consumed 500 calories each day. I have no appetite. Is it my failure to eat that is causing my breasts to ache, or is it the excessive amount of fat inserted? (My jeans have stopped fitting post surgery.)

Natural breast augmentation with fat grafting

I appreciate your question

I perform a natural breast augmentation with fat. This can be removed from any unwanted areas including the breast itself as part of my lipo-lift procedure. I perform the fat grafting in multiple planes including under the muscle to give the best, most natural enhancement. Fat grafting is a great solution for someone who wants to bring their breast size up a cup or so and use natural tissue vs an implant. However, it can also be combined with an implant or used as a secondary procedure to fill in areas that are flat or thin. It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast feeding. It can be a little lump or hard at first but tends to soften over time.

Pain is normal after this procedure.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic breast plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Pain

Your pain and swelling is from surgery. A liter inserted into each breast is a large amount and can be quite painful. I would suggest contacting your surgeon and discussing your pain.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon