Is this safe to have? (photo)

Is this "thing" dangerous or is it something I don't have to worry about, is it removable?

Worrisome growths

Thank you for your question. I cannot diagnose you through a photograph because your lesion needs to be evaluated in person. A dermatologist will use an instrument called a dermatoscope, which allows the lesion to be viewed under higher magnification. If there are any concerning or abnormal features noted, then the lesion should be biopsied and sent to a lab for further evaluation. I always recommend changing or concerning growths to be evaluated, therefore, I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your lesion evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit you. Take care and good luck.

Worrisome growths

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}