Will my Rhinoplasty have the same big size and asymmetric shape as when the cast was removed or with the cast on? (Photos)

Hi,I2days ago when removing my cast the dr said 20% of my result will show one year from now bc of the swelling. I was unpleased with many things though. The tip wasnot pointy, the bridge did not seem slim and tight. And the nose did not seem smaller to me. It felt huge, specially the tip.Is there a chance that the tip will get 20%smaller and the bridge tighter and more pointy? I loved my nose when i had the cast on. It looked smaller and the tip was sharper. Will it turn out more that way?

After the  cast is removed from the nose, there is an opportunity for more swelling to come in since the cast isn't squeezing it. This is not a bad thing. The swelling will improve with time. By 3 months 85% of the swelling is gone. All of the swelling is usually gone by a year. Be patient and hang in there, things will improve!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon