Nose and chin surgery? (Photo)

So I am really insecure about my look. I want to fix my nose and chin. Nose - How should I change it? Should I make it smaller or just remove the curve? Chin - I want to remove the "dimple" in my chin (front view). And fix the "difference" between my lower and upper chin (this is showed if you look at the Chin surgery picture). Any advice or help I could get? Thanks. And I can do surgeries (if its needed) in Stockholm, Tabriz and Tehran. Iran and Sweden.

Nose and chin surgery

Thank you for your question.From your photos, it does appear that your nose is overprojected at the dorsum and at the caudal end. Rhinoplasty can certainly improve that. I agree that your chin is small and sits back. I believe you would benefit from a genioplasty with an advancement of 6mm or 8mm, as against using a chin implant.Kind regards,

Rhinoplasty and chin dimple removal

Thank you for your question and photographs.I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. From the photographs you have posted, I believe you may benefit from a hump reduction and a tip rhinoplasty which removing the excess cartilage/bone causing the hump and trimming the lower lateral cartilages and placing precision sutures to refine the tip and make it look more pleasing. To correct the dimple in your chin the mentalis muscle would need to be released from the bone and then fat would need to be grafted to fill in the space. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD