I want to have a mole removal on my face but my mole is raised, so if I remove it, will it still be raised?

Hi i want to have a mole removal on my face but my mole is raised so if i remove it will it still be raised? And if yes then is there a way i can get rid of it i heard its called keloid scar. thanks for answearing

Raides mole

Removing a raised mole may leave a scar. However specialists can remove it with minimal scar and treatment with steroid, and laser if necessary will minimize what little scarring there is, making it flat and invisible.