How long should I wait before fraxel laser after scar revision?

I will have a scar revision on my face in 3 weeks. To increase the chance of a less visible scar after the surgery, I'm planning doing a session of 4-5 of fraxel laser treatments on it. My question is, how long should I wait after the surgery before the first sessions of fraxel laser? I have heard some say the earlier the better (as soon as 6 weeks) and other say you should wait 6 months, which makes me a bit confused. Thanks for help!

Scar Revision and Fraxel

I recommend waiting three months after scar revision for Fraxel laser.  I would definitely consult with my surgeon as well.  Best, Dr. Green