I wonder what I can do to get rid of my gummy smile? Also what I can do about the gaps between my teeth? (photos)

When I smile normally you can see my gum, more then I would like to. But especially when I am laughing. When I smile my lip don't pull up as much, now I know you can do surgery that makes your lip don't go up as high. But personally I would like to recountour, to get bigger teeth and less gummy smile. But is that the best choice? Also in the picture you can see that I have a lot of gaps, and one crooked teeth that I would like to correct, but how? My main issue is the size of my teeth and gums.

Need a complete analysis , orthognatic.

when cases like this are done , needs to be prior to a complete study of orthognatic solutions, based upon metrics that will give the best way to restore your case, also a smile design, you can have great solution with a combined treatment, with gum contour, veneers , you will be able to change , shape, size and even color. you will love your smile and you will see the great results that can be given with the proper techniques.

Treatment of gummy smile

Treatment of gummy smile depends on the cause. This could be the upper lips, gum, teeth, or the jaw. We do an evaluation before making any treatment plan. Treatment could be as simple as Botox injections or it could involve surgery. The picture shows that you may have small teeth. Closing the gaps can involve orthodontic treatment or treatment with a cosmetic dental procedure such as bonding or veneers. It also requires evaluation to determine the best course of treatment. Good luck.

Digital Smile Design

Today dentist can use digital smile design to analyze your facial factions and proportions, and also dental proportions and characteristics This might enlighten you on whether you need an orthognatic surgery to push the upper jaw up, or if actually your facial thirds are all proportional and what would be best is a lip reposition surgery. With either option I recommend to combine with braces, to align better your teeth and fix the arch shape and spaces, also gingivoplasty to recontour the gum aesthetics and then porcelain veneers for teeth aesthetics. 
Dr. Galvá

Javier Galvá, DDS, MSc
Dominican Republic Dentist

Gummy smile

I believe the Best treatment is combination of jaw surgery to push your upper jaw up and also some gum surgery.

Majid Jamali, DMD
New York Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon