I would like to have some professional advice or suggestions on how this can be corrected. (photos)

l have had breastlift with mentor implants 500cc. However I am not so pleased with the position of my areoles one is a bit higher, and little puffy. The same breast is a bit bigger. My operation was One year ago. How can this be corrected?

How this can be corrected?

Hello and thank you for your question!

Based on the photos, you might have Capsular Contracture on your left breast. If you don't it, might be the fact that the implant was placed on a double plane - but no matter which one, you do need a surgical revision. You need to speak to your surgeon regarding this issue so it can be corrected. 

Correction of the position can be performed.  Lowering is difficult but by removing skin from or tightening the lower portion of the breast, the nipple can be brought into better alignment.

Please visit a board certified plastic surgeon for further advice and the best, safest results.

Good luck!

Can this be corrected?

I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time with your breast lift/augmentation. Based only on your pictures it appears that you might need a revision of your breast lift. It is next to impossible to lower the nipple on the left side. It is much easier to raise the nipple position on the right side to match. Your options to  achieve better size symmetry would be to decrease the size of the  implant on the larger breast or increase the size of the implant on the smaller side. Hope this helps.

Jon E. Rast, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon