What is my headshape? (Photo)

I wonder what my headshape is and if i need a correction on something or not. I was thinking of a chin implant to increase vertical height of my face, is it possible for such implant to give 1-2 cm extra on the chin?

What is my headshape?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, ;liposuction, facial implants (cheek implants, chin implants) and/or facelifts over the past 30 years.  From the photo, your face is an elongated oval, partly exaggerated by the current hairstyle in my humble opinion. The cheeks are flat in front, there is excess fat surrounding the cheeks and I suspect that the chin is weak (can be confirmed with a non smiling side view of your face).

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  When the chin is weak, this creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.

• Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.
  • Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.
  • Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.

Hope this helps.