Can my hairline be lowered? (photos)

I always had a really big forehead it's really big. I was wondering if I could have a hairline lowering and how much can I lower it?

Can my hairline be lowered? (photos)

By creating a scalp flap, up to 2-2.5 cm of advancement can be achieved. There is a scar involved but with time the scar fades away. Micrografts are used to conceal the scar after the healing process is completed. That is an aditional procedure and most times not necessary.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Hair line lowering surgery or hair transplant surgery may be an option. It is best to see a doctor for an examination of what c

Hair line lowering surgery or hair transplant surgery may be an option. It is best to see a doctor for an examination of what can be done in your situation.  How much lower depends on the examination.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline lowering

Female hairline lowering procedures must be assessed in each patient by a doctor skilled in the art of this surgery. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon