Gathered fat around mouth. Would liposuction work for that small area? (Photo)

Hi, I'm looking for some treatment that can reduce these fatpads around the sides of my mouth. Would liposuction work for that small area? Thanks in advance

Gathered fat around mouth. Would liposuction work for that small area

Since the Spider Web Aesthetics is performed under topical anesthesia, there is no need for a recovery period. You will see the difference and the lifting just after the procedure however the final results will be seen 3-6 months after the procedure. Since the effects are depended the capability of the body to produce collagen; the age, severity of the sagging, physical condition of the patient are some of the factors that are related with the results. Patients can continue to their daily life just after the procedure

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction for fat pads at side of mouth

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• Liposuction is usually not a good idea on the face.
  • It is possible the appearance is from buccal fat in a low position.
  • If so, this could be improved with a procedure to remove the excess fat using an incision inside the mouth.
  • I suggest you see a plastic surgeon for an examination to see what can be done.¬†

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS