Forehead reduction, eyelid surgery, lip lift and buccal fat pad removal questions. Any suggestions? (photos)

Big and wide forehead, long upper lip, upper eyelids making me look tired and angry. Round lower face, want a more slimmer contour. Will chin implant help? Will these procedures help me? I'm a 19 year old male. Grateful for any suggestions and replies. Sincererly

Facial bone changes

Hello,Yes - these are all procedures we do.  Congratulations on figuring out that sometimes many areas must be altered to get the look you want!  See the video for more information.

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Forehead reduction, facialimplants

Lowering hairline and shortening forehead can be done with a hairline incision by removing a portion of skin from your forehead. It is possible that you may benefit from augmentation of cheeks and chin with facial implants to achieve desired results.

You should seek a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in facial surgery. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Female with many cosmetic surgery questins

If you can find one doctor that offers all of these skill, go for it.  . Forehead reduction surgery comes in two types, the first is a surgical procedure that gives you same day results, the second is a hair transplant that takes 6-7 months to see. On my website, there are great pictures of hair transplant lowering procedures in women on our Home Page and in our gallery on our website (see below), you can see hundreds of men who had their hairline replaced, lowered or improved. The link below discusses hairline lowering and one good picture of a surgical result in a man done by a named doctor.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon