Finding Europe doctor for lateral thigh lift+ (extended) tummy tuck/lower body lift - what's the problem? (photos)

49 year, healthy. 5 years ago I Went to a PS to have a TT. He agreed that I needed one, but suggested a mini T and a lipo in the upper area of my stomach+ upper inside and outside of my thighs. Dr convinced me into RF " bodytite". I realise that he spoke me in to that because " staying over night" care is not offered. I spoke to 6 PS. I have had suggestions from medial TL to Another lipo. Left leg is better but not good. I can live with that. Your opinion?

Recommendation

The pictures are too close up, it is difficult to know what you would like, so please re-post with better pictures and a clear message about what you wish.

Thank you