7 days after nose tip surgery, nose is curled with bulge on the tip. I feel movement inside. Is it pieces of cartilage?

i am 7 days after nose tip surgery (reduced nose tip),my nose was curled with the bulge on the tip. and i feel like something is moving inside, whe i am breathing, one side more hollow, not the same feeling like on the other side. and inside the nostrils i can see the white threads in some places..can it be the peaces of cartilage?is it bad?my nose still bulbous but not curled any more and it s not nice.. i hope it will change in future...

1 week post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only seven days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-