Help with round Face and chipmunk cheeks. Any suggestions? (photo)

Hi Doctors, I have always been really self-concsious about the way my face are formed and because of my fat cheeks. Even though the rest of my body is really thin and well trained. (Female, 20 years, 170cm, 60kg) Exercises haven't worked but I am willing to do anything. I know I am a bit young but i really hate my round face, and I have heard about buccal fat extraction and other kind of surgery. Any advise

Buccal fat for improvement

I do think you are a good candidate for buccal fat pad removal to improve the fullness of the lower part of your cheeks. It is important that you understand this procedure provides a subtle improvement and additional procedures such as fillers or fat transfer may be of additional help. 

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Buccal fat removal

Buccal fat removal is the procedure of choice for reduction of jowels. However, occasionally, external liposuction is also necessary in some patient who have moderate subcutaneous adipose tissues.

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO