What should I do? I am desperate for help (Photo)

Hi, I am soon 23 years old women. I have always had pretty thin hair. But the last years I have lost a LOT! I have been wearing a wigg . I have visit a dermatologist but he can't seem to find the problem. I have been using Minoxidil for 8 months and can see a small different. I don't know what to do? Is a hair transplantat something for me? Is there a good dermatologist here in Sweden? Or can someone help me? Please! I can't live the life I want to live. I can travel, I am desperat for help.

Thinning in a 23 year old female

The best cosmetic treatment for female hair thinning is scalp micropigmentation.  See the website below and the video

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination. Your doctor can give you

If you have hair loss and would like a treatment options, see a doctor for a proper examination.  Your doctor can (who has examined you) will be better qualified to help.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon