Do I have the right conditions for a successful rhinoplasty? (Photo)

My nose is a little too wide in the front. I would like to have more defined wings and a straight profile. My tip is too long and goes down when smiling. I have 2 different sides due to a small hump on the right side of my nose. So one side has a hump and the other has a Pinocchio tip. But in some angles my nose profile is very good. So can I fix my issues and have a very natural looking nose? (Don't want to get rhinoplasty in Sweden, they are unexperienced.)

Do I have the right conditions for a successful rhinoplasty?

Greetings

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airway.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon