Would chin, cheek and jaw fillers be able to sculpt and make me more masculine? (photos)

I just want a temporary treatment and see how it will look, could fillers in these 3 areas improve my face? Thank you in advance!

Fillers to make face look more masculine

Hi there, yes, fillers can be used to sculpt your jaw and make you look more masculine. A filler like Voluma, which lasts up to 2 years is a good option, it is available in Europe too I believe. It is a good option for the chin and jaw and cheeks.

Columbus Physician

Fillers for men

It's a little hard to understand exactly what you are trying to change, but in general, an experienced injector can create a more masculine facial profile with fillers.  Go with hyaluronic acid fillers, that way, if you don't like the finished look, it can be reversed with hyaluronidase injections.  Good luck!

Suzan McGary, MD
Williamsport Thoracic Surgeon