Looking to do BBL & tummy tuck with tiny waist? (Photos)

Do i look like a good candidate for a Bbl&tummy tuck? I am 151cm in height and 159lbs

BBL and tummy tuck

You could certainly have a combined BBL and tummy tuck if you are in good health. Watch this brief video on this exact topic.

Dr.Bruno

Find the right doctor !

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Looking to do BBL & tummy tuck with tiny waist?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. yes you are a good candidate for the mentioned procedures.Also, it will be better for you to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you to achieve your final and desired results. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

I think that BBL and tummy tuck would be reasonable based upon the pictures presented.

BBL & TT

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical evaluation done to see if you are a good candidate for these procedures. It is possible to have these procedures done at once but you have to find a doctor willing to combine them during one procedure and be willing to follow their aftercare instructions as the recovery will be more intense than staging them. I generally stage these procedures simply because you will have to refrain from sitting/laying on your buttocks for at least 3 weeks after a BBL which means you would need to sleep on your stomach, which may not be optimal when just having a tummy tuck. This reduces complications and provides for a more comfortable post-operative recovery. Based on your photographs, you do appear to be a good candidate for a BBL and tummy tuck. The fat can be harvested from multiple areas on your body and injected into the buttocks to build it up and give you that curvier silhouette. Sometimes, this procedure needs to be staged to achieve your cosmetic goals because injecting too much fat at once can increase the chance of more fat cells not surviving. Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBL and Tummy Tuck

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You do seem to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. I recommend undergoing the BBL with liposuction after you've healed from your tummy tuck procedure. You will not want to jeopardize either procedure by lying on your stomach or back. A special kind of tummy tuck that I perform is called a Lateral Tension Abdominoplasty. This procedure tightens the abdominal muscles and gives a contoured waistline. Make sure you're working with a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

At my practice i don't perform those two procedure at the same time it has to be months apart.  

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body.

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD