Bbl and tummy tuck.

Hi Am in sweden was wondering if they are xny doctors in my location or around Europe that are experienced and qualified for the above procedures?I see lots in USA but too many of them it's hard to really choose keeping in mind the distance etc

BBL and TT

In my practice it is most common for me to perform all of the procedures you mentioned at the same time. I use an assistant to save total operative time with the goal less than 6 hours of surgery (often far less than that) to minimize potential complications and for a speedier recovery. My patients following a TT with or without a BBL stay in a reclining chair the first week. The benefit is only one surgery, only one recovery (you heal from all procedures simultaneously) and that you can use the fat that would normally be discarded from the tummy tuck. Pros and cons of this decision should be part of your in depth consultation with your plastic surgeon. The most important decision is picking the best plastic surgeon experienced in this technique. 
#CombinationTTandBBL

Bbl and tummy tuck.

It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.  A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.  The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Hi Am in sweden was wondering if they are xny doctors in my location or around Europe that are experienced and qualified for the

I would suggest asking a number of doctors for suggested physicians but do make sure you are able to see many, many photos of BBL's performed by a well respected physician that you may choose to consult with. We would be pleased to see you here in Providence, RI if interested.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon