Can I get a BBL? (Photo)

Can I get a BBL?

Can I get a BBL?

Thank you for your question. Provided that you are otherwise healthy, your photos indicate that you are an excellent candidate for liposuction + fat transfer to the buttocks—also known as a Brazilian butt lift. With that said, you may also want to consider abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) during the time of your Brazilian butt lift procedure, as you have a fair amount of loose skin around your tummy area that will most likely need to be addressed to achieve the best result possible. I would recommend scheduling an in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine an exact surgery plan for achieving the look you desire. Best of luck to you!

BBL candidate

It's difficult to determine based on these photos, but it appears you have sufficient fat to perform a fat transfer to the buttock. The skin of your lower abdomen appears somewhat loose and may benefit also from a tummy tuck at some point. A consultation in person will help clarify if you are a good surgical candidate for a Brazilan buttock lift.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL Candidates

A Brazilian Butt Lift involves fat transfer to the buttock to improve the its size and shape. The final result is influenced by what shape the patient has to start with, the retraction of the skin after liposuction, the amount of fat grafted, and how much fat survives (50%-70%). 

The ideal BBL patient is at or near their ideal weight and is looking for shaping and a moderate augmentation of their buttock.

See the link below for more info.

A detailed examination will help delineate the best surgical treatment and help estimated amount of fat that is available for transfer. Consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery would be the next best step.

Can I get a BBL? (Photo)

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

Thank you for your question

Rami Ghurani, MD

Am I a BBL candidate?

Based on your photos I think you would be a good candidate for BBL and can expect improvement in your curves and buttock shape with a BBL. Make sure that you see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure for best results. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting

Sejal M. Patel, MD

BBL

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so they can perform a physical examination and review of your medical history to accurately tell you if you are a good candidate or not. From the photos you have posted, it does look as though you would be a good candidate. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon