What is the dent in my nose? (Photo)

I got a dent/jack under My nosetip, I SAW some other people with same problem but mine seems less severe as I dont mind it too much. You only see My dent in some Angels and i Just wonder if its worth doing something about? And if so what should I do? I still wanna look the same just without the dent :)

Dent in the nose

That is a dent is a cleft.  The word here is used differently than in the context related to the birth defect of lips and noses.  Your cleft is a shallow space created by were two pieces of cartilage a more separated from one another than seen in people who don't have this.  It is not a deformity as much as it is a variant of normal anatomy.