I need to explant, just shy of 2 years. My implants are making me very ill (Photo)

I believe in breast implant illness. It is taking my quality of life away. My original surgeon will do the explant for $700 but said they're only taking the implants they put in out he will not take the capsule out he said my implants can not absolutely make me sick that is all in my head needless to say I will not be going back there for my removal I had silicone gel gummy bear new and he said and plants and I was told they were not going to pop 3 days after my first surgery I had one rupture.

Explantation

Women with defective breast implants become ill from chemical, silicone, and biotoxicity from mold and yeast.  Total capsulectomy, antifungals, immune and endocrine support, detoxification, and treatment of co infections is needed to regain your health.  Most doctors know nothing about this disease.

Breast implant removal

You can go to a different surgeon to have the implants removed.  If you have any free silicone in the breast, that needs to removed as well.  Best wishes.

Camille Cash, MD

Question

You did  not ask a question, but just make statements. I'm sure you can find another surgeon to remove your implants and capsules.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon