Can I get screwing teeth?

Hi I got no teeth got false teeth and my gums have gone and only little bit of jaw bone left is there anything I could have done if I pay

Screwing Teeth

With the implementation of a dental CT scan (3D image) you are better able to determine areas that could be reconstructed with dental implants. My suggestion to you would be to see a specialist that has technological advances to better serve your case. All-on-4 implants is a treatment modality that utilizes a reduced number of implants but provides you with almost a full compliment of teeth that are supported with implants. Visit a oral surgeon that has expertise in dental implants to discuss your options.

Screwing teeth

Hello Kathy, thank you so much for your question. It is really difficult to tell you is there is some possibility without having any x-rays. There are many procedures like bonegraft that can be made after an evaluation by specialist in that area, so could be really helpfull if you share some x-rays and them we can provide you with an evaluation.
Thank you!

Yocasta Caba, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist