Have I done damage wearing my sports bra all the time?

I am two weeks post op BA with 255cc implants above the muscle. Until now I have been healing well and relatively pain free. However the last couple of days I have noticed an intermittent sharp pain in my left breast under the incision site! I am now unable to lie down in any bra other than my sports bra without a searing pain in this area. Have I done some damage with the constant use of the sports bra?

Thank you for your question,The best is to consult your plastic surgeon. seeing that you are only 2 weeks post op it is normal to experiance pain as you are still in your recovery early stage you need more time for recovery from 3 to 6 weeks for the pain to be normal.

Please see your plastic surgeon to diagnose the cause of your breast pain.  It is unlikely that wearing a sports bra would cause this problem.

Ask your surgeon

You should check with your surgeon as only your surgeon would know the exact procedure performed and your medical history.

Damage From Sports Bra?

It is highly doubtful that you have done any damage wearing your sports bra.  Have your surgeon examine you regarding your pain.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD