I have a brown birth mark on my forehead since i was born. Now i am 30 years old i want to get get rid of it. (photo)

i went to a laser place near by few days back They promised me they may remove it so they did a laser treatment only one session with Flash 532-1064 yag Medlight shineashore.So my question is after reading several stuff on internet i heard for the brown birth mark normally they use Qswitched ND Yag ,Ruby ,Alexandrite.I really want to know if the place i am going are even using the right laser or i am just wasting my time and money for nothing.they said they dont have qswitch.Please help me

CALM, skin type, and lasers

It looks like you have a birthmark of the CALM subtype. See the video link below for more information. 
Ideally, the 532 should be used, but in your skin type, possibly the 755. Really do need to take a closer look. 

Picosecond lasers in theory will give better results, but some filtered wavelengths of the 532 do not have the power (Picosure), you should see someone who has the Enlighten, and Picosure at 755. I would do test spots using the 532 pico, and 755 pico, and compare with old fashioned 532 nano (in the video). This way we can see what works best for YOUR birthmark- CALM. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser Dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Cafe Au Lait -- Tattoo Laser Treatment

Sometimes tattoo lasers can be tried but often for these types of birth marks only are mildly effective. Try picosecond technology. I suggest only seeking treatment from a board certified dermatologist.  Best, Dr. Emer.