Breast lift?

I'm 22 and use to 42DD and have lost a lot of weight, all coming from my breasts leaving skin. I'm actually not even trying to loose anymore to try to keep whats left of them. I eat healthy and use to pop tons of wild yam and progesterone vitamins. I am unhappy with the sagging, any creams, surgery (with some kind of payment plan?), if I gain the weight back would that better my chances for them to firm up a little. I have very little income but this is tearing down my self worth.

Breast Augmentation Without a Breast Lift

Yes, a Breast Augmentation can be done without including a Lift. #BreastAugmentation without a #BreastLift is usually a mistake looked back on by many patients. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy.They will sag more and sooner because of the excess weight altering the longevity of the results. The shape will usually not be satisfactory and sometimes results with “Snoopy” breast or double bubble. .A #mastopexy or breast lift operation is designed to improve the shape and position of the breasts without reducing their size. It is the most suitable for #breasts which sag or droop (ptosis) as a result of development, aging, pregnancy, breast-feeding and weight loss . Some patients will experience better results to restore superior fullness if an #implant is used at the time of mastopexy; better known as #AugmentationMastopexy.With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation.  Altogether, the surgery will create an elevated, more youthful breast contour. Also, the nipple and areolae of the desired size and correct heightmay also be addressed. I prefer to use a #shortscar technique, #LollipopScar or #DonutLift” rather than the majority of surgeons in the United States that use an anchor pattern lift which involve more significant scarring.The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon.

Breast Lift

Hi & thank you for your question & photo.

From your photo you seem to be a great candidate for a breast lift.Contact a board certified plastic surgeon  for a consultation & to discuss options for payment. Best of luck!

Breast Lift

Provided that you are otherwise healthy, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  Fat can also be transferred into the breasts at the same time to provide a natural augmentation.  Good luck!

Breast Lift

It looks and sounds like you would be the ideal candidate for a breast lift. Your weight is stable, you're healthy and you have some breast sag that can readily be corrected with a breast lift. This is an outpatient operation with a straightforward recovery. For more information about a breast lift b(mastopexy) please see the web link below.

For the best results seek the consultation of a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. They have a website listing all the certified plastic surgeons. Members of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery will all be board certified in plastic surgery and have demonstrated an interest and special skill in cosmetic plastic surgery as well.

Best wishes!

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Breast lift?

Based on these photos you definitely would greatly benefit from a breast lift.  I do not think you need implants.  You should definitely be congratulated for your weight loss!  I highly recommend you achieve and maintain your ideal goal weight.  Then consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon regarding breast lift and explore available payment plans. 

I'd hate to see you throw away your weight gain for better boobs!

Congrats on the weight loss!  Yes, your breasts may have taken the brunt of it, but you're so much healthier now!  The bigger your breasts, the more gravity will work on them so weight gain is only a short term solution.  You have a slight asymmetry.  I think you'd do great with a lift!  There are a lot of payment options available and the price varies by the region of the country.  Most surgeons do have financing available.  Also, if there is a university near you with a plastic surgery residency program, they sometimes offer surgeries at a discount for having a resident in training do your surgery.  Do yourself a favor and see an ASAPS member surgeon in your area and see what options they give you.  Good luck!

Robert S. Houser, DO
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

You appear to be a good candidate for a surgical breast lift procedure.  I do not think you would need implants as you have enough breast tissue.  Talk to board certified plastic surgeon if you want to learn more about a lift, but do not waste any money on creams or the such.  Good luck.

Dean Fardo, MD

Surgery

Hello dear, Thanks for your question and provided pictures with information. I recommend you to have a breast lift with soft cohesive silicone implants

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Lift

Creams, lotions and pills are a waste of your money. Beast lift surgery will take care of your sagging issue. I would suggest that you contact a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss options, pricing and financing. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breasts sagging after weight loss

1. Do not waste time on creams or lotions. You are a good candidate for a lift or mastopexy. You will probably not need an implant because you have plenty of breast volume just too much skin.