Do I have ptosis and is it fixable by surgery or by fillers? (photo)

What do you want to achieve with your lids?

If you do have ptosis, its very very mild.  If you brows were compensating, you would usually have some furrows above it which I appreciate none.  If you just want a more symmetrical fold, you could have a procedure done on the side that has minimal fold but achieving perfect symmetry is nearly impossible.  So my recommendation is to do nothing, unless a surgeon can guarantee you results.

Yes, you have mild ptosis with a bilateral compensatory brow elevation.

This requires a very careful consultation and appropriate surgery by a highly experienced cosmetic eyelid surgeon.  In my opinion, you will need to travel for this service.  Seek more than one opinion.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis

Judging by the picture you included I do not see

any significant amount of ptosis of the eyelids or 

brows. However an evaluation in person  by a 

board certified plastic or oculoplastic surgeon 

will be best to address your concerns.

Fernando Colon, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon